An update from Thaikhun
In line with government updates, we have made some changes at Thaikhun.
Please see a simple breakdown below of our individual location offerings.
Monday - Friday 16:00 - 22:00, Saturday 12:00 - 22:00, Sunday 15:00 - 21:00
Open for dining in everyday 11:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00 takeaway/delivery available
Please note that during this time we are only permitted to sell alcohol if a main meal is purchased.
Open for dining in everyday 12:00 – 18:00
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 18:00-2100 takeaway/delivery only
Please note that during this time we are not permitted to sell alcohol.
Temporarily closed until further updates
Maximum 6 people per reservation.
PLEASE NOTE - We cannot accept multiple bookings for one party for larger tables.
It’s our priority that we reopen our restaurants at a time we feel is safe to do so for our staff and customers. Additional health and safety protocols will also be in place. Please be aware that during this unpredictable time we may need to cancel or amend your reservation pending Government guidance. Should this happen we will of course contact you as soon as possible.
If you have any queries or if we can be of further assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Re-Opening Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must conform to government guidelines. If these are amended / changed we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Maximum booking of 6 people, we cannot accept multiple bookings for one party for larger tables.
- All orders will be taken at the table, there will be no bar service.
- Please try and remain seated as much as possible whilst in the venue to adhere to social distancing.
- If you are running late, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you whilst still adhering to social distancing and government guidelines, after 15 minutes your booking will be released.
- Upon arrival, please ensure you make yourself known to a team member, as they will ensure you are shown to your table upon your arrival.
- We are working off a reduced menu to help with social distancing within our kitchens.
- We cannot guarantee access into all areas of the restaurant due to safe distancing.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, a booking does not guarantee entry.
- Please respect our staff and all social distancing measure to make this a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- At peak times there may be queuing in place to gain access to the restaurant. Please follow all guidelines and social distancing.
- We are encouraging contactless payments when possible, and then card payments over cash when not.
- We kindly ask to protect the safety of our staff and guests that if you are feeling unwell please let us know and we can cancel your table.
- As requested by government guidelines we will keep your data on file for 21 days (England) 28 days (Scotland) for track and trace requirements.
- All vouchers that expired whilst we were closed have been extended until 30th September 2020.
GIFT CARDS – SUPPORT US BY BUYING A FUTURE VISIT
- One way of showing your support is to purchase a gift card, which you can use in the future when things return to normal. Choose from £20 upwards.
- If you are booked on a cooking school we will be in touch, we are extending all vouchers and will get you re-booked when we are back open. Alternatively you can use your voucher against dining in with us.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.